Ron Holmes, the father of basketball star Shabazz Muhammad, didn’t leave things to chance or waste precious time on romance. He saw point guard Faye Paige perform and said to himself: The two of us would make a great genetic mix. “She’s going to be my wife, and we’re going to make some All-Americans” (LA Times 22 March). It’s as simple as that, friends. So, let me suggest a few other winning combinations:
- Donald Trump & Kim Kardashian = millionaire with real hair
- Arnold Schwarzenegger & Jerry Brown = enough muscle to push through gay marriage
- Jules Verne (Around the World in 80 Days) & E.L. James (Fifty Shades of Grey) = discount airline
I’m also wondering:
- Teenager & cell phone= armed and dangerous?
- Cell rage & broken screen=more cell phone sales.
- Lady Gaga & circus stunts= gaga fans? Or is that
- Lady Gaga & circus stunts= hip replacement?
- Trash & rent free living= art? But does it sell? I suppose so.
- Trash & schmucks with $$ to spare= art sale.